Sunday, March 10, 2013

Predicaments That We're In

What can one say about the latest predicaments that has taken place? Only that I really am concerned by the actions of some people in this world today. For the first time in many years, I am actually concerned with the safety of myself and others who surround me. Although everything has been sent to the Police to find out who obtained access to my old account. 

Never again will I add people to my FB list or other list, without doing a thorough check. I have my suspicions that someone on those lists is the culprit. So, without further ado, my work here will continue. The truth will get out there, in one way or the other.

And to those who hacked my previous google account, you failed to realize I never in a million years use the words "Going Dark". And I won't start now, that phrase is just so cynical, and I really am not that cynical.

Trust me, just because I have to start over, doesn't mean it will take me long to gain all information lost. You will be known once again to the public.

Piss off or not, your crimes should be known.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about this.....I know this will not keep you down or knock you down either...Be Blessed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing can keep me down for long, obviously I made someone very angry with the information obtained on them, so they decided to be spiteful. That's okay, I pushed the right buttons, made them angry, I done my job correctly then. Their crimes will be known, whether they like it or not, these people don't deserve to have animals in their possession.

    ReplyDelete